A little tired as I had woke up earlier to make my way home; I must have dozed off last night at dearie's place as she helped me pack my camera stuff into the big bag from Audio House.  As I left the place, I was wearing the red Polo Ralph top that her brother had passed to let me wear - didn't want to display my bod to her gf whose still new to the family, all in the name of respect (maybe hunkiness).

The wind had been unwelcomingly cold, as wearing a red top has rumours that it might attract the supernatural - how true can this be?  Better google that.  The sensation had been more tingling as I walked back to the carpark alone, in the early hours of the morning.  Made it for my workout and went to work; though weather made me feel like sleeping.

Evening approached and this is the 2nd last lesson of the Diploma program, which also marks the end of the frequent education fellowship we have on Mondays and Saturdays.  Tristan has not started on his assignement and I decided not to send to him as I felt that he had not been responsible enough to attend all lessons, and yet went for 2 vacations at the cost of his education enhancement; quite surprised the rest actually aided him and forwarded a copy of their assignment to his reference. 

Managed to do a few more home shots before I called it a day.

Comments (0)