Another rainy morning that caused ankle height flooding at Eunos, which was learnt from dearie while she was reaching office.

The previous evening had been a late night of slumber as I was editing a pic of dearie to get an even background so as to perfectise that imperfect shot. Busy weeks for the past fortnight had made me a little sick of the schedule that I had to take a break today.

Rain's tided down much compared to an hour ago; Dr Tan's not in today so had to visit an alternative clinic, J T Medical which is about 10mins walk from my home.

I had been immensely reading up about photography lately, so it's time for me to set up a photography journal blog. Afterall, it's a resurrected hobby which will run for a lifetime.

Learnt from the assistant of this clinic that I may need to wait for awhile, 'I'm not sure how long you have to wait' was the preamp given to me. Well, since I'm here, I just needed to wait.

•クラドーのiPhone•

Comments (0)