Finally a Friday - though 2 days of consecutive breaks in between, the day is pretty challenging as I had a couple of "deaf" callers who can't hear my voice.

DM callback today as the strength is down for DM team where I'm in; most are on leave, but for a peace of mind, at least not many chase-to-answer-calls notice...weather, pretty hot but still quite enjoyably cooling in office with the company of shrimps - cherry shrimps have been housed in a filtered tank but sizewise may still be too small.

Another 1/2 hour before I call it the end of the day.  Dearie's watching her favourite serial while waiting for me to finish my work.  The callbacks are a little different but am still able to cope and finish well before schedule - that gives me ample time to catch up on any personal backlogged...ie change of water (which I lack the equipments) but still salvagaeable...

Let's get working now...

Comments (0)