The discomfort has moved from a pain to a minor discomfort of obstruction; something rubbing against the eye which I no longer need to be in the shielded Sharingan mode.

Many of my friends were surprised to see me in that look - I had jokingly told Benjamin if I should come to work in Kakashi mode today; with left eye covered under the Konoha forehead protector...well, just a passing thought as it would have attracted unnecessary attention if I had done so.

Weather had been blazingly hot; an extreme swing from yesterday's flash flood that affected Orchard badly...one of the lower levelled lands in Singapore.   Fortunately it had not hit dearie and my residence in the East.  No signs of Snarling the Naughty when I parked at one of my usual spots near office this morning; the discomfort had distracted me from working out at home yesterday; so this evening will be a make up training.

Back to work soon; another 4 hours of call answering before the brought forwarded monthly departmental meeting.  A new call centre manager is on board - let's see if he's a painkiller or antidote.

Comments (0)