I've finally finished editing one of the photos of dearie taken at my place, which could be made to near studio quality with some works.

It's really joyous to see her during the weekday as my schedule is always on long hours; shw happened to be shopping with Charlene after work at Tampines; Charlene bought a strawberry drink for her, quite a sweet thing to do, and considering they're friends for so many years already. Just 4 days of not seeing her felt like a week, considering the time spent in office; maxed at 12 hours!

Dearie just bought a pair of heels, managed to take a prototype shot...more to practise for such.

Did some long throw shots at her place after arming my A500 with that sniper lens and got some decent shots which dearie had been astonished with. The moon had been unusally hazy tonight so couldn't get a nice shot. 300m's still not enough. What do I exactly need to boost the distance gain? 800mm lens? That'll cost a bomb; most likely more than the body.

Saw some of Titus' macro shot works which are a definite pleasure to view; insects, all in their undisturbed position, are perfectly taken. Now I know why I had trouble 'chasing' the butterflies at Alexandra Hospital after reading about amplifying the distance gain of my lens.


•クラドーのiPhone•

Comments (0)