I was walking through this old estate which architecture looked at least 50 years old. Walked paat a corner where a man was praying, with religious decorations of his own faith. Down the path later, I saw a green tall figure which bore a face of a Javanese traditional lion.

Upon walking further, a traditional mask dancer who jiggled around in the traditional dance move. He turned in my direction which caused me to have the urge to bolt, but I didn’t, as he did not start chasing me from thereon.

Next scene showed me held in a military base with some fellow soldiers, as some ops are going on and all are getting ready; my usual people are seen – Weiqiang, Jason, Alex and company as rifle company are moving off, under the rain dripping, old building; saw some people running past us in running gear, which the road looks like some giant metal grills used in spacecrafts.

Some of the ceilings were lined with greenish banyan like stuff where we were held. My usual gang had plotted to keep the bad sheeps in our platoon locked in a room where they will be either burned or feasted by wild creatures around the operation area; As we all move out, I was as usual, being the last man to guard my platoon, ordered by LTA Yam to ensure all my men are infront before I move on.

Switchscene moves to show we are in action as we quickly move out of the operation zone, shutting the metal gates just after slipping out. Those who were left in side include Chye Ban, Shan Qin and even Yu-An who was not well liked by them, “left to die”. I’ve got 3 big guys; one of them appears to be from the MTL who also helped block the way.

Final scene showed me appearing in some really unique architectural buildings, though with much age; I was tempted to whip out my A500 for that unique shot, but it appeared to be a “no camera zone”; later on, saw that greenish Javanese-masked figure again, but this time, not as rocky solid as before, but look somewhat like…a rubber skin fitted over the person.

Ring….7:15am.

Comments (0)