A series of 2 days of outdoor photography done.  The inertia for work came about early in the morning, but looking at the attendance at work today, it will look like a long hour evening.

Lunch is back to a full hour but only for the 2nd half of the week, Mon and Tue are still short and the rest of the week, at the mercy of management to shorten the lunch break.

I have a bigger collection of pics now, just a good lens will help me achieve a more quality shot especially when taking dearie...she has to be the angel of my lens apart from being the love of my life!

This evening will be spent at her place helping her set up her new laptop to replace the desktop, which is bound for the scrapmetal graveyard.  It has already been giving them lots of problems such has hanging etc.

Another 1/2 hour for me to deposit any thoughts here.

Comments (0)