The whole idea about life and work is, there should be improvement over the years in terms of income, lifestyle and well being...this place; despite being near to my office, has somewhat caused me to think otherwise as things does not appear as rosy as it may be.

I have been analysing why things are going this way, not the way it's meant to be despite all the hard work put in for the past 2 years; this is already my 3rd year and my patience is coming to an end.

It has all came back to me; when I wanted to take leave last year on the first Friday of Sep 2009, the excuse and textbook answer from my ex TL was "schedule doesn't allow"...hello!!! it's a Friday, and you are telling me that my leave isn't approved??  What are you anticipating?  1 million calls that day?  Since your lame reasons doesn't allow me to be on leave, I'll just take MC.  Simple as that.

OTwise, during my course of studies, have asked him also how I can claim and he only said "you got and see what time you work until then tell me"...no definite answer...what is this?   Heck care attitude?   End up what I got was I lost out OT claims, working much harder than some perm staff and no concrete recognition.

Staying back till 10:30pm to do the campaign board the previous day had been in vain as all I got was an applause when the Lengleng announced that on the call floor...that was more than a year ago.  This time, they don't hope for me to contribute in this way.  There are perms around right?  Getting more pay right?  Ask them to do it.  It is their duty since they're paid more!  I hate it to see perms doing less than me, getting to go home earlier than me and at the end of the year, and parts of the year, get their fat, generous bonus "all year round".

There's still 5 more months for me to determine my current TL's worth and my respect for her.  Let's see how it all goes.

Comments (1)

On June 4, 2010 at 11:59 AM , JWNY said...

...best to have an exit strategy just in case