Dearie had gone ahead with the makeover shot at Orchard with her cousin Jessica, while I started getting ready to move out after the successful configuration of my Singnet MIO in my home and the wireless network that allowed me to access internet from my room, with the MIO wireless modem in the hall.




























I moved out for some shoots in the mall before meeting dearie and Jessica after they came over to Tampines. I didn’t want to go to Desmond, Jessica’s boyfriend’s place as I didn’t want to disturb their family – too many guests might not be to his parent’s delight…but went ahead anyway.





















Dearie’s feet had been tormented by the new heels which was much relieved after slipping into the comfy sandals which I bought at John Little at the last visit in Marina after a failed attempt to see Sony Style open.





















We managed to play Wii, and it’s surely addictive with the new Mario which the remote’s functions can be really amazing. I guess dearie must have been really delighted to play it, something I can consider getting her but not mentioned in Desmond and Jessica’s presence as I do feel quite interior after learning that Desmond’s financially better off than me, as a self-employed.





















I stayed a little late at dearie’s place after attempting to capture a few studio-style shots when her make up was still on – something which mentally challenged me while I made my way hurriedly back after packing up.

v

Comments (0)