Early morning shoot as I battled my way through rain to meet Kent and Vincent for our shoot at KTM Railway station – it certainly appeared as an old building as we reached there, took some interior shots before the rain died off and got chased out of “ restricted zones” by a bird-eyed man who cannot even see straight; we decided to wander around and later on, into the other side where the gate was open, for passengers so there should not be a problem. That Bird-Eyed man came in again and demanded for us to “delete the photos now” and well, who gives a damn? I just deleted 1 pic which I didn’t find very satisfactory. Tried reasoning with him but he thinks he owns the whole KTM. What is this? Bad mood to come back on Sun to work and throwing his weight around? He’s not even properly attired if he is supposed to work – well I’ll have a chance to take his pic and post some comments next time.

I almost forgotten about the dinner with dearie’s family as I dozed all thee way from 1pm till 5pm, yet stll feeling quite sleepy mentally; the journey took a jump start when I got changed and made my way down to dearie’s place, and could feel that she’s unhappy with me as the beautiful angelic aura could not be be felt…

It had became better as tiem passed while we all took off to Stadium Waterfront’s Jumbo for dinner. Reservation was 8:30PM but since there’re available tables at 8pm we settled down there after some picstures taken by the river. Dearie’s mum sure enjoyed taking pics…it’s actually her mum’s 52nd birthday coming up in 3 days’ time, which means it’s actually on 30/06…if my calculation sright.

We sang the song, cut the cake and chatted a little before I spent time with dearie chatting over a Taiwansese serial which was aired on Channel U. Final departure home at 12:00 AM and slept at 1:45 AM after a successful installtion of Photoshop CS4 and Blackshot – the game that fascinated CK for a long time.

Comments (0)