A morning which was rudely awoken by the fact that I had to be in office today; heavy headed but still can get myself bathed and move out to office with 2 rice cakes which was heated up by mum; something that should have been bought yesterday when I was spending time with dearie.

Finaly the day had came to an end, after an early lunch from 1100 - 1145hrs, which I could not eat as there was still "fuel" in my biotank.  Therefore, much of the time was spent on mental recovery on what had been lacking the night before.  It was certainly a deep nap as I had not enjoyed such a snooze for awhile...simply heavenly just to rest the mind during the office hours.

Today's OT was one fatality - till 8pm; there must be really alot of work that could not be done due to the onbaord staff vs those who are new and not trained yet.

Not able to meet Derrick today as he had left office and the SAL75300 is left in his office; we'll see how it goes tomorrow.  If  I have it completed with a SAL50F18, I can do a great shot for dearie, just as how beautiful she is in person, and how she has captured my heart...something which goes a long way back to how I first got her no by asking Sok Hwee till we are together.

A few encounters of the psycho kind, of which, 100% are the kiau tors, one of them giving me a hard time which had been a constant reminder that justified the reason of me leaving this place...I might need more shrimps to keep me company at work to alleviate the stress, but thinking about the late night and having to travel all the way to Clementi to get a new brood, it had been a little more challenging on the mind.

Should I just get the SAL50F18 first tonight?  Hmz hmz...the itch is accelarating on my hands...SLR Revo closes at 9pm.

Comments (0)