Another weekend done; though managed to workout, the day had somewhat been more tiring than usually, on the mental side.  I had dozed off the night before at dearie's air-conditioned room and comfy bed and made my way back home early in the morning, straight to workout and made my way early to work. 

It's a good thing to set off early and reach office so I can unpack my emotional baggage and get to work.  Calls, as usual, packing the queue till we had to be fast, but the early part of the morning I had was dedicated to training for DM calls.  I'm starting to handle them bit by bit after lunch as skillset had been amended.

Not really tiring intially till the later part of the day where I could feel the mental fatigue coming in.  I do have Kenshin's type of physical energy, but mental energy, that will require some training.

Fortunately, this week is a short week as I have 2 days of leave on Wed and Thu; a good break during the week.

Comments (0)