A coverted operation has been notified to me...being the fact it is is coveted, it shan't be discussed further.

Just caught up with Andrew and he's quite baffled at the fact that I have a shorter lunch than usual; like what I've told dearie before, the spell of favouritism exists and that's why all phone answerers like us suffer while the management have a full hour lunch.

Late log out today as I had been stuck on 2 sudden calls which came in as I was clearing up work for the previous...the weather hadn't been that hot outside, so the umbrella brought out was not unleashed into it's full purpose.

Haven't got a chance to take pics recently in view of long hours, so the best bet might be during the Saturday's farm outing which will be a half day event;  don't forget to bring some money for shopping!

Comments (0)