Saw myself in a place that looked partially like a barn, with the hay-stuffed roof, which also brings about a flavour of those native tribes' home.  I saw Alex, aka ah boy, whom is dearie's cousin and we were talking about some things about military jurisdiction; for a moment, 1WO Ahmed, one of the ITI's trainer, also the friendliest, appeared and talked about not bringing fast food into camp with a SAF abbreviation MIC (meal in camp); he was preaching about not bringing such food into camp after 2200hrs.

Later on, a scene appeared about asking Alex and Karin, his wife, about what will you do if your men commit a certain mistake, and she commented to charge him; after she walked off to do her own things, I asked Alex and he told me that she's a Captain in the armed forces; for a moment I thought; she's only N levels, how can she make it to be an officer?  I walked down the ratten-woven pavement and talked to Jason, Kai Ting and asked Alex Qwek, one of my men, to ask them if I've ill-treated any of them; it was a merry fellowship we had as we walked...

Switch scene to a battle scene where a certain infiltrator was detected; fair-skinned like Orochimaru and hiding in the midst of all; the battle was of melee as we exterminated, and I found a few more which were hidden amongst the group that was walking together as a band.  Killed one big guy with a black pointed stick which resembled the arc of fire stick used in SAF.

Once again, the old block with narrow stairs appeared again, the one which I had "walked" down in the past which had the look of those simulated flats in FIBUA.

Comments (0)