Saw myself taking a train, those of other countries that goes across plains and vast distances. I was with Krishant, one of my men in my NS unit and we looked through a "portal" which showed that he was at some old places.  I sort of teased him asking if this was for real, or did he just take this shot off some old streets around the island.

Next scene showed some guests coming to my place.  As it was quite a big group, I didn't not really take not of who these people are.  Someone later told me if you notice someone was here, and this person told me that LKY had also arrived.  In my mind, the scene of guests coming in rewinded and then I noticed he was among all of them.

Quckly, I offered a seat to him at the couch in our humble, yet now looking bigger living room.  There was a switchscene later which showed us being ushered into a Presidential Suite that was majestically huge.  Set in a cream theme, premier furnishings, sky high ceilings with a spick and span finish made it such a sight.

7:17am.  I must have dozed off really deep last night.

Comments (0)