Third day and 3rd dose of my self-made ginger tea which should further keep those chill spells and mucus at bay. There are still some clearance of greenish mucus through coughs, but persistance of those runny nose has not ceased.

It's another chilly weather day in wet Singapore today. Quite a contrast as compared to yesterday when it got a little more sunnier during the lunch hour. Not much of signs of direct sunlight as all had been cloud-veiled.

It is indeed a better night or day to sleep in, but somehow, this weather brings about a spirit of laziness. I had even thought of catching a run to 'warm up' those air pistons, but since I will be having ginger tea to hasten the recovery, I shall have to take another evening of rest.

Weights maybe for tomorrow evening but I really hope I can do some runs early morning.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)