Scenes of those Canadian mountains came before my eyes since I've rewatched X-Men Origins premiere on TV.

I had ventured into this unknown land with dearie without knowing how the journey had started. Seems like all had begun since we slotted this card into some 'warp-portal' like device which emitted a cream-coloured aura that had propeller-like spindles running around the socket.

Prior to this, we were told that we had won some prizes and to participate, all we needed to do was to slot the UOB card into the game machine and we would win something.

Little did we expect this prize to be so exhilerating - a journey to places we had never dreamt off; not by air, land or sea, but rather, an astral-travelling style that we could go anywhere in our own freewill. The places we saw were simply awesome.

It was only after some 'settlement moments' did I realise that this was in my dream journey.

740am, time to get ready for battlebox.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)