Done a 5 hour eye-shut before commencing my Recovery Run after a 1 week spell of nasal slime, endless sneezing and mega chill.

Decided to take a modified route entry into Bedok Reservoir.  Today seemed to pretty populated at the Reservoir as schools are having some running events around the park.  Multiple groups of students took their run past me and saw a few teachers with timers at certain spots around the park.  Guess it could be some assessment that they have to undergo.

Apart from the surge of phelgm and mucus discharge, all was well.  Since this is meant as a conditioning phase after my recovery, I decided not to hit too far to go past my maximum at 18km so far.  With my metabolism, it seemed a better choice to get the right foods in that will last me for my long distance runs.

Took a little turn to find out what's at the other end of park connector that goes behind Aquarius and unfortunately, it does not go further as it was the end of the park connector.  The only way go link up to other parks was to take the route opposite where I had covered, but for today, I shan't go there yet.  A friendly dog greeted me while I was exiting the park connector which linked me back to the Entrance Run road that was about 900m from the carpark to the traffic light just beside the water facility.

Did a good 10km within nominal timing in my books.

Comments (0)