There's a new owner now for that mixed vegetable rice stall and today's my first attempt. A cooloff period for almost 4 weeks since I had food poisoning with the previous owner.

Since awakening, the nose tap had been on again. Wonder if this is just the final stage of the clearout, or is it a seemingly endless flu that will only disrupt me even through my regular breathing?

I certainly hope it's not the latter as it really causes much inconveniences. The last thing that I would want to experience would be having to bring this runny nose symptom overseas.

Tomorrow marks the end of this week. Finally, week ended for battlebox and I can have a full weekend.

Just hope that the afternoon ahead and tomorrow won't be filled with 'unexpected and disturbing' surprises.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)