I had awoken in amidst of what looks like a post-battle scene of someone who is studying on the final strand of life at the end of a frailing twine.

The awakening was early, but by the time I had made my way to catch a link up transport to the examination hall, the climate had reached a temperature where I could feel beads of perspiration trickling down my back and right down to my calf.  Certainly an unpleasant warm up for the morning but fortunately I had spare change to minimise fumicating battlebox.

Entering the exam hall was a pretty calm experience.  However, the 6th battle did not turn out as successful as it should be despite the intensified, over the night revision.  This time, I had not felt disappointed.  However, it was an unspeakable, sickening feeling that I have to do this all over.  Hard-invested hours had now all turned fruitless.  It was a thin line between glory and shame which I just fell on the grim side of the verdict.

Nevertheless, the day still has to go on whether I liked it or not.

No doubt there was only about half a day left, it hadn't been the least an ease mentally.  Anyhow, the day was completed and I could finally say a goodbye to the desk for the evening before returning for a half day work tomorrow.

The best company I had for the evening; my beloved angel!


Comments (0)