Spent a great deal of time in the World Beyond Dreamland during the evening of recovery before finally waking up at 740am this morning.

Thought I had felt better this morning, the temperature in battlebox had been unusually low hence making it the 'winter battle' for us all. Yesterday was an early departure from battlebox as they all had made their way to see an old friend who had entered coma after a bad fall in the mall.

Trickles of memory had came for what I had seen through the long hours of rest since I had dinner last night; only with an hour or so's awakening that I had tried making myself enter slumber in the wee hours of the morning. Caterwauls - oh, these cats sure chose the right time to relieve their 'heatiness'; the sound that broke through every inch of the night's silence just like how a needle pierces through a thin-yarned sheet.

With the seemingly endless sniff, I wonder if I can last into longer hours of the remaining hours at battlebox as the last thing I hope not to activate is to tap into the resources of the Forbidden - to stop this sniffing and runny nose once and for all.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)