I'm back on the long-awaited journey.

This time, I've taken a different route instead of the usual, 5.84km mundane run around the reservoir treading on granite-tar, and tar-granite route.

It was a little difficult to plot out my route initially, but I had decided to use an exploration or what many calls, the journalistic approach to finding my route.

Took the straight route to hit Kaki Bukit and found that I've already done 5+km by the time I finish winding around those area; not too conducive to run; hence I decided to head towards Comfort Driving Centre, make a U-turn and then take the route that links Eunos to Bedok Town.  The most challenging curve past Opera Estate had been one of the most challenging terrains that I had done for quite sometime.

Cleared that, hit left towards Bedok Reservoir and ran along the 700+m route that brought me back home.

All in all, it was a good run except for the inaccuracy on my Runkeeper.

Comments (0)