A trail on the new route near dearie's place had been quite a good experience; certainly encouraging to see so many people running at the parks, close to the green lushery built just beside a wide canal (fortunately well maintained hence there was no stench).

I had went past Kampung Buangkok and exited past an old zinc-plated warehouse just along Gerald Drive.  Hitting right, I made my way towards CTE where the park connector ended and decided to do a U-turn from there.  Sun by this hour had started to pick up and I am already running toward the sunrays.  As the minutes went by, it got more blazing hot and I decided to take an early exit so that I do not have to cross the road to be disrupted by the traffic.

It was at the 3+km distance had my Runkeeper failed to track the distance correctly.  Oh well, I'll finish my run away.

The total distance did today should be not less than 12km in less than an hour.  Seems like an improvement.

Comments (0)