It was the same call centre environment again; with the same set up that I had saw last time; revamped partitions with each team labelled at the corner partition.

This time, I had entered as a pizza deliveryman as I was there for a mission instead of working there.  Going past the new place, I saw many new and unfamiliar faces but after hitting the washing area and turning left, I finally saw some familiar faces like Alex, auntie Lilian etc.  I was there to get some "leave forms" as I had applied and got my leave approved (this is at another occasion where I was planted there as an employee).

Switchscene; I saw myself on a Bus 72 which was driving through Old Tampines Road which was lined with many temples.  It was around 10:40PM at night on my watch, the bus clock but the sky looked nothing less than an afternoon where it was bright all around.  This was a journey that I was preparing to make my way back to camp after a nights off and was supposed to give a fellow NSMen, Hiresh a lift back (he was from another company in my unit) but had not been able to reach him.  I had called Ben but he hung my line.

For some reasons, I tried reaching Songjie but was also unable to reach him.

After passing a few temples, I had arrived at this place where there were some major renovations going on, and the projects were soon unveiled.  Some of the buildings were shaped like a giant pole which at most could only accommodate one unit at each level and there were discussions on how to improve the architecture.  In my mind, it was to include a "bracket"at each corner and link by pathways to the centre unit.  These "bracketed units" could be movable but that would disrupt the furniture settings in each unit at the corners.

All temples here look very futuristic; LED light illuminated, modern architectures and everything was so different.  I entered one of them with celebrities like Michelle Chia and a few others.  Fortunately I had my dSLR with me and started snapping the interior which was simply breathtaking just to see them.  1st fire at aperture 1/200 and I can't see much.  When I had fired the 2nd shot, eyes had opened. 

7:32am.  Time to get ready to for mainstream.

Comments (0)