The runny nose is still at large even after taking some spicy food for lunch. Might not be an immediate effect but I sure hope it runs off quickly.

Yesterday had been spent mostly on the bed to rest after medication took effect. Feeling slightly better today so I had to force myself to move to battlebox of mainstream.

King and Queen have returned and so have the additional stresses. But that's how things are; sometimes I wonder how long can I last with their pace of doing things. By the verbal, I am important but I do not see any of such when the dollar value is far below expectations.

3 more months mark the first anniversary here and that might just be the time I can start looking around, or will the time comes I can live by my shutter for life? It passes surprisingly quickly without one realising, which the pace can also be scary.

Keeping my eyes and ears open during this period of time.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)