Back to the 'real world' of mainstream and battlebox.

It had been 3 good days spent away at Ho Chi Minh; memories still remain though it's further away from my home base here in SG.

After this breaktime, I foresee that the 'frenzy' will be on when King and Queen are back. Just hope that there won't be a last minute 'detention' like last Saturday when I was rushing off and had to re-explain everything that fell to ears that didn't understand what was going on. Come on, I am just away for a couple of days and they are so frantic about me not being around.

I'll be expecting a hell lot of things from them later when I return and should they have returned by then. Further observations tell me that the stress comes from the mental aspect when many of us are made to do things round and round several times before hitting the end product - something that took up much of our precious time.

Post-lunch sleepiness has set in; this means that my digestion is well, and also, runny nose syndrome had fully subsided. The heat and massive walking abroad had somewhat aided in the recovery.

Just less than 1/2 a day to survive later.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)