Seemed that I was overpowered by fatigue yesterday that I had slept on till 8am. Several spells of awakening has been experienced in the early hours but I had decided to continue laying in bed.

It could possibly be due to the extensive search for a better place last night. A surge of propellant was infused after what occured yesterday, without me realising that I had exceeded my limit. It was a well-deserved rest.

Fortunately there was an alternative source of power for my Blackberry when I realised that the cable was missing from my inventory this morning; might have left it at the previous place after the quick unpacking on Sunday night.

I still have the hanging thoughts of the 'winter sonata' aura that carried through the evening as it drizzled pretty densely. An optimum weather just to stay under shelter to chill out.

Anyhow, I still have half a battle to conquer, without any extension hours tonight.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)