A mismatched 13.3 inch hard case which I've got from Challenger made the evening somewhat eventful....upon closer examination of the Macbook, it appeared that it is somewhat a wide version of the regular 13.3 incher....damn...I had done a quick shower after getting home and tried it no...no matter which angle I do it at, it simply won't give a snug fit...instead, jutting out from the sides.

Guess I have to go back to Challenger tomorrow for an exchange though the receipt indicated "Good sold are not exchangable and refundable".

Still trying to get used to the crystal white body and keeping my hands clean to ensure no staining of the white baby.

Dearie had been teasing me with cute sounds while fiddling with her new phone and stumbling upon a dumb application - no wonder it's free and seeing all the negative reviews that clocked up to 1000+ reviews  on Appstore.

Comments (0)