The lunch had been a quick one as I didn’t want to be baked under the sun for too long; wrong attire to be perspiring in today.

Morning had been filled with an influx of calls due to the recent flood that had occurred…and an agent who was simply rude over the phone and could not adhere to procedures. Relevant channels notified.

Hope dearie doesn’t feel neglected when I was grinding at 9 Dragons which had a week’s special event…so better take full advantage of it.

Looking at the pattern of calls, I’m still undecided on that OT frenzy which will accelerate the hours clocked for this month, as I personally do feel unbalanced about the lesser OT done; since it’s not “voluntary work”, might as well do it.

Recapping what I shared with Grace about the time off incentive, I really take my hat off her reply of “what is 1 hour time off?” Chloe had also asked when can this time off be consumed if calls are not managed properly? That question…will never have an answer until an effective action has been taken on it. For me, I’ve long given up on hope for going off early; even so, will feel totally out of balance I prefer to work late and have pockets filled.

Comments (0)