Woke up with a headache; could it be due to overexertion to do my photo editing last night after having a late dinner?

The morning had been spent mounting pics of my photoworks for the past 2 outings; something which is not done and will only accumulate if I don't do it over time; afterall, I want those pics to be published soonest too.

No news from dearie even after my email to her; could she have been busy or helping Meiling out with the new tasks given?  We were talking about the credit card approval which she had been getting from all her applications; none of mine had been approved so far even after a month long review, and coming back with the standard rejection letter.  All my payment are in order.  Does males pose a higher credit risk to financial institutions compared to females?

Let's see how the recent application with OCBC goes; if they do decline me, then I really have to put into questioning.

Comments (0)