Though it's already past the sleeping hour, the mind just simply goes wandering; looking at those pics taken at dearie's mum's birthday dinner - the 2nd time I'm celebrating with them, it certainly brings about an unspoken warmth that I can feel within them all; something lacking in my own, though in many ways or the other am I getting along well with my own parents and siblings.

I wonder why some people want to rant on even after an apology is offered.  As a matter of fact, it was done simply to please my parents as I don't want things to get more complicated. I've done my part and some people still want to rant on it. Close people like dearie (it goes without saying), Songjie and Wan know about it; they too, feel that FG is really overboard.   Like many say, women who don't possess an attractive appearance, should have something attractive in their personality (B).  Here's a classic example of (C) None of the above. (A) is self-explanatory; attractive appearance, so even if lacking in quality personality, being human, somehow people will still close an eye.

Thinking of happier things in my life, such as the completion of my Diploma, knowing dearie and being together - that has to be the most wonderful thing that happened in my life, and picking up gradually financially (despite the trade off on time), are all bits of things in life that I can ponder on and keep me going.  Unhappy matters?  Just put them aside including those people who rant on it even after my effort to cease any further conflicts.

Goodnight world while anchoring the mid battle week.

Comments (0)