Almost fell asleep on my Macbook while writing my blog this morning slightly after midnight; I guess the weather and long distanced walking for photoshoot had been pretty depleting in energy; only when I sit down and rest will I be able to feel that sudden drop in energy level.

Previous night’s journey home was kept constantly at 90kph, quite a peaceful drive from dearie’s home back to my resting place at home.

9Dragons had been updated so I should be able to join my league in conquering when I’m back online…been awhile since I last joined them in “grinding”.

It had been a good fellowship last Fri, fortunately dearie had not been bored and enjoyed the time. Andy’s place is “more than meets the eye” in terms of the house’s size; an old, yet hardy building like what my aunt said.

The fatigue had somewhat caused a drag to wake up this morning at 7am, without an ability to jumpstart my usual workout regime; guess I have to keep this training this evening; hope to finish early so I will have more time to do my workout.

Full throttle will start soon after settling tonight’s workout; those late nights of OTs somehow has given me a kick of gathering more as I still have many major things ahead that will require a substantial quantity of finances; ie studies, ROM, wedding, flat etc.

No to worry about it now, keep moving towards my goal for a better opportunity.

Comments (0)