Just given my word to Chris that I will be starting my OT frenzy; so my “official working hours” are 12 everyday. Since OT are claimable, might as well do as much as I can, and of course, keep tabs on my attendance. I’m ready to contribute long hours as long as my weekends are not jeopardized.

After the discussion with Linda, I know what are the lacking factors that might affect my perm conversion so it’ll be good I’ll do just that by gaining more exposure with the OTs. I rather work late on weekdays than going back office on weekends, as I want to spend quality time with dearie and my family.

Chris does sound happy some way that I’m willing to contribute – I’m not sure how this will be positive for my upcoming appraisal in less than 6 months’ time, but definitely, something I had always enjoy doing – working late and getting additionally paid.

Hope dearie doesn’t mind since I’m doing it for a good cause…the Spirit had awoken within me…to give all out for a better future.

Comments (0)