A tough week survived.  Sunray blazed the road while I made my way to the usual place for my lunch behind a group of Campaign Execs from my office; 1 full hour sure is the decent duration for lunch.  So far, manageable.

The morning briefing has got some sunny news; incentive of time off given for those without unscheduled leave and fulfull 100% adherence (0% tardiness)...so 1 hour for 1st month, 2 hours for 2nd month and 4 hours for the 3rd consecutive month.  Well, this should keep things a little happier; at least some contructive measures are done with a reduction in call volume.  Many in call centres get to leave after work without having to stay so late and making the stomach go hungry...resulting in ultra late dinner, "very private limited" at home and soon having to rush to sleep.  That can be very vexing when coming to think of it; especially when you're not alone in life, with a love companion like me, with dearie.  She will need my company so I have to avail time as much where possible.

At least now I have some time to deposit my thoughts after the mid-day refuelling.  Dearie will be bringing her cousin, Isabelle for matchmaking as Desmond's friend will be introduced to him.  A WRX driver; can't estimate whether this guy really loves car or just using a powerful car to attract hot babes for ONS...so being an accountant himself may not mean that this person doesn't have a sedentary lifestyle.

Well, back to work soon.  Wan has introduced yet another head hunter to me but I won't use anymore since the more of them having my CVs, the less its value.

Comments (0)