Didn't wake up in time for workout but I guess I could have the makeup session after work if training ends early.

Dearie should be reaching Tanjong Pagar soon; for me, still a handful of stations to go.

A 4 sec sprint was done to catch 293; fortunately the bus captaon was kind enough to wait so lots of time saved walking or taking the next bus. Train arrived shortly after the first packed departed just when I reached the platform.

This is the first time I'm attending training at HQ ever since it's relocation to Shenton Way. It's not even a year since moving there but somehow time felt like it has passed switfly like the wind; one sweep as all the fallen leaves go.

Well, not answering calls on a full day is something good for me; if I had really counted the total calls answered since entrance to the industry, the numbers could be pretty huge...I didn't log them down as schedule hasn't been as 'free' as NCS days.

•クラドーのiPhone•

Comments (0)