An early morning after waking up near 7am to start the grinding of 9 Dragons with Songjie; had done a little chat with him the night before as I continue this cyber pulgistic journey with the usual online.

The 5x exp was meant to be for tomorrow, so anyhow, it's a good day to start when I changed to be a nuker as compared to a healer role back then.

Met up with Songjie near his place for a brunch where we did a catchup; he's finishing is regular service in 2 months time and will be moving to civilian life.  Soon, he'll be smelling the fresh air of civilian life, liberated from military jurisdiction.

Many months has passed since we last met, apart from the recent fellowship at Andy's place for a small BBQ session.  That was the first time I met up with some of the league members.  Factor should be joining us when he defect from PoB, which was a notorious group who likes to do a random PK that sours the gaming environment.   I learn that Songjie was previously from Ascension, which was smug group; where some ethical actions were done during the course of playing.

9Dragons' still updating on my Y310, where I can still be in touch with the game if I'm away from home.

Comments (0)