Managed to catch up with Kelvin Chan who had left our organisation soon after CNY this year.  Learnt from him that Chih Wei had left shortly after his resignation too and both of them are still in the IT line.  Kelvin's into photography too and had also started recently.

I believe most who had been working here or, are still working here will feel that the offer is peanuts as compared to many organisations outside.  Most left on "underpaid" grounds.

6 more days to Bali and just 4 more days for the day Malacca trip.  Wan had given me insights of the new shopping mall being not too bad a place to be...let's see how the place is when I go there this coming Sunday.

That's 2 overseas trips coming my way in short gaps....have I caught the travel bug?

Time to retire for the evening; discomfort in my left leg had somewhat subsided except for a streak of "dislocation" sensation on the exterior of my left leg - could that be due to an overly strained ligament?

Comments (0)