The evening had been a pretty quiet after workout had been done.  My brother and Wanling had left slightly before 7pm after their dinner.


I've managed to get the Realignment Node in my mind going, to think through all the events and discussions with them earlier in the day.  My mum had offered me solutions of seeking reflection, be it in my faith or hers; but I guess a quiet time alone will be good, probably with a sip or two of Vodka?  Or shall it be Guinness?

I've talked to dearie about the matter, like how my sister said "clear the fog", so I hope things will all be better from here onwards, especially so from myself.

4 chapters of HI done and 11 more to go; the slumber was broken by my trip to replace the casing for macbook and followed by workout; I have to get all in tonight as I have the exams tomorrow in the afternoon; wish myself all the best for the 3rd attempt which is now solely at my own expense.  Hope there is sufficient time to do the mock paper before the actual exam.

Comments (0)