We met for lunch at Ajisen after my sis finished work, and ordered 3 set meals. Mine was spicy miso ramen, and being salty by nature, the overall soup was ultra salty along with the ramen, so I left the soup pretty much alone.

Post lunch, we had dessert at Hagen Daaz, however, there was quite a big crowd and crew was shorthanded, so we had to wait for awhile. Sis had a Brownie Dream while dearie and I shared a Flower Blossom...hope I got those names right? For the price charged, those ice-creams are really of premium grade; personally I'm not really an ice cream person, but we thought it'll be a good place to bring my sis to after her work; or at least, a belated birthday celebration for her.

She got the shoes she wanted and decided to settle it as her birthday present; Rikkamura will be impractical.

Comments (0)