Another Saturday; but this will not be an ordinary Saturday, as I would be spending time looking out on opportunities online.

Looks like I am on the road again. After nearly 6 months of work at my current place, this should put me on better grounds.

I just had a discussion with mum about Shaun Chen and Michlle Chia's wedding plight; the difference in personality and their income capacity could be the straining factor. Looks like the nature law of the man leading the family has to be in place. She also agreed that a man has to have better earning capacity against the partner as women are made to be of a supporting role to their spouses. This also serves as a reminder for me, on the constant upkeep, to be on the upper edge of the competitive working world out there.

No doubt my own set of objective may be more self-fulfilling, it is from here, where I can make things better for my loved ones, especially dearie, who in time, will be spending the rest of her life with me. So no matter how tough the going gets, I'll grit my teeth and tug the Goliath, and move ahead.

This is what men are made out for. To be the hunter and bring the harvest of their hunting back home to provide for their family and loved ones, just like the primitive days; except this time, we do not hunt in hides with physical spears and axes.

After lunch, the hunt for a better battlefield shall commence.

Comments (0)