The day has come to an end at my current battleground. As much as I would like to stay, situations as such had given me the inparident move out.

My colleagues gave me a farewell card; something simple, yet touching, as sincerity is etched on each well-wish sentence written by everyone on the floor. I'll definitely miss everyone there.

Emotional attachments are things that keep people where they are, no matter how tough the going gets. How true can this be!

This chapter of my life is over for now while unfolding the next.

At moments like this, it's a good time to retreat into my personal space to clear my mind, while so many things are still concurrently running through my mind. Pauline will be succeeding my seat; a pity that when we just got to know that we share a common shutter passion, it's time for me to go.

Dearie had been very understanding and is willing to lend me a listening ear. It's already apppreciated at the point she has offered to hear me out; but nothing too much to handle that I can't keep them within myself. She has a final paper this coming Monday, so let's give her a good time of revision concentration.

When I left my office, I suddenly had an unbelieving feeling that this day had come. Anyhow, the time spent there had not been a waste as I had managed to learn what a claims handler does, giving me the relevant experience for my next step.

So this weekend will be spent mostly with my digital sniper, for some landscape shoots to sharpen skills there.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)