The slumber was about 5 hours; certainly a deep sleep after the stout had taken effect. Mind was clear when it all started...but it was already past 1am after finishing that can.

I guess it's inevitable that I am destined to wake up early no matter what time I effectively turned in the night before. I had awoken at the usual early hours; thought of catching a shoot of sunrise, but after hearing the thunder, it's confirmed that this plan had to be put off.

Hope dearie's resting well from her revision now, so as to be adequately prepared. Last news from her was that she had 18 chapters to go, but less than 1/2 had been covered.

A shower had just passed - probably a shower of blessings in celebration for my big break?

The day had already started for me. While most people who needn't work on a Saturday, are stll in their slumberlands, it's good time for me to make good use of my time. The mind had already opened up like a web with a network of things that I have to do.

Just need a good focus so I clear all these things effectively.

Comments (0)