Lunch is almost over, and this time I had a fuller meal due to the lighter breakfast this morning. 2 meat and 2 veg in my regular mixed vegetable rice.

Weather had suddenly turned cloudier so it's better to move out from my usual spot; lunching out under the trees in Hong Lim Complex. Solitary lunch had been something which I've already got used to after lunching with them over the 1st 5 months here. Since things had moved downhill till I hit the base, I decided to adapt the "SWS" (Social Withdrawal Symptom) till I set into my new battlefield.

Just had a quick thinkthrough about the struggles I had to "chase" credit cards. At this juncture, I had already been "chased" by credit card issuers for application; and learnt that there's even a card from Maybank that application is by invitation only.

Oh well, maybe this is a special card catered only to a type of client the company will want to handle.

That reminds me of Ferrari Enzo, a model of the super car manufacturer which is purchase by invitation only. Could they be adopting the same concept?

Comments (0)