Another 1/2 hour more before the lunch hour comes to a closure.

The morning had been quiet so far as a colleague, nicknamed "Bread Girl" is not in today. She might be on sick or annual leave. Good for her that she's picking up and learning well.

Managed to know another fellow photographe through BBM; he has a simple, yet organised website.

I've yet to break the news to anyone else here other than those who existently are already aware, of my "counting down" status. It's nothing glorious, so might as well keep it low.

Hope dearie's revision is going on as what she planned. This block leave will be good for her to have full concentration on preparations. She shared with me about her colleague, YX's pet's passing on, which reminded me of my 2 rabbits whom had cross the Rainbow Bridge. I remember how I contained myself in my room to weep after I had to take the painstaking decision to send Sunshine to SPCA after being advised by the vet, that he may die on the operating table from his bad foot. Jack had passed on later due to old age as he could not even walk to relieve himself.

My emotional attachments for animals are something which I can't deny. Seeing a stray on the road minding its own business will also somehow make me want to play with it, caress or just have its company. Since my parent's home prohibits me from adopting strays, the best thing I could do was to caress them whenever I pass by the "regulars", namely Ah Huay, Fatty Cat and Black Jr near my block. Not forgetting Almond who resides in Chai Chee; dearie's favourite to date!

Comments (0)