A 9-hour uninterrupted slumber last night. It's one of those occasional deep sleep I have not got for awhile.

Final week is approaching. Finally dearie and I have a chance to catch a movie after more than 6 months since we last hit the cinemas. Tonight, we have a date with Donnie Yen at his latest show, The Lost Bladesman.

I have been looking through some degree programs offered by a few institutes for distant learning; many of them are competitively placed on the course price and completion time. While completion time is a consideration, the quality of the awarding university does also play an important part in deciding whom I'll further study with. Wan had given me his opinion that all distant learning programs are similar, unless we are from the local university.

More homework to be done on this.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)