First scene was at a white-sanded beach. It looked like a summer holiday or the sort, and I was playing with something like a handglider sort of stuff. An unwelcomed, Joshua, who was notorious in the local flatland scene, was here to 'join'. Ahead of me was a tentage and my brother along with sis-in-law is relaxing under.m Joshua had been the most barbaric as he was talking so loudly and disturbing the peace.

I had warned him twice till I raised my voice before he started to move away. When he was getting off the sand, he started to dust it off and hitting my sis-in-law.

I apologised to her for his behaviour and related an incident where I filmed him playing flatland at Citylink, which was uploaded and he was unhappy about it.

Another scene showed an event which appeared to be some memorial service for Mother's Day, where the aura was a little sorrowful. It was held at a cathedral which also had a history of centuries of ages. I had not participated in queueing up to do offerings at the altar, so I had left after the sermon and hymns were over.

7:20am. That was only a 20-min snooze and already seen such a series of dreams.

Comments (0)