It's the final Monday at this place where I'll call it history in a week's time.

Weather had been exceptionally warm; I still perspired considerably last nigh, but had managed to wake up early, though not as early as planned, for my workout.

Yestersday was a good practise as I took some outdoor shots for dearie, but photo previews had to be done on a later date as I've exhausted the batteries pretty timely.

I had contemplated about 'declaring' my own holiday today, but had given it a pass as I still have some undone things at office desk.

No doubt it's a pre-holiday work day, train's still pretty crowded. Maybe most people who are on leave are also along with the regular commuters' not as many leave takers this time as compared to the previous long weekends.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)