3rd last Friday done.

As usual, mail came in at 5pm and I cleared it with lightning speed. It won't be long before I will not be doing these low-priority duties anymore.

Heading to dearie's place - the best company I could have to wrap up a week no matter how grim things may be.

Her papers will be commencing early next week, so hopefully she had prepared well by then.

I certainly look forward to the fortnight's Friday, as that will be the day I bid this place farewell. So in the meantime, self-bait, hoping that there won't be any gaps to disrupt the momentum. Humans can be strange at times; when we're stretched out hard at work, we desire a holiday; but when we are leaving a place, we desire no disruption in such a situation.

Things should be fine in the week ahead. I'll be accelerating my self-bait.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)