The place resembled a colosselum where Romans and Greek contest in the most honourable sports event of Olympics. However, it's modern world and people are seen gathering in groups, commuting to various places by foot, or simply sitting at the stairs on solitary basis.

I saw my current manager who had a different hairstyle, and as usual, with his friendly persona; just a casual greet and then I saw him talking to another colleague; well, just one of those usual scenes where I see him having whispery conversation and myself excluded from it. He was passing his Blackberry to our other colleague and talking something about an email received recently.

Next scene showed me at a grass patch, some military training and I was doing a headcount of my men who have been assembled. We walked in an orderly group and I chatted with my QM, passing some joking remarks about calling us back for ICT and yet to see any perks in it.

Switched - I was in the washroom - it looked a little like those 3rd world country types - dirt-brushed walls, old wash basins and the like. My brother was there and had asked me if I've seen ION; a substance which sounded futuristic and was supposed to be used for healing. It's of high secrecy by nature. Later, I was shown to a cubicle and saw the fluid; it's like mercury, with rainbow-coloured reflections while carrying a nice aura. He used it to heal his wounded wrist.

Suddenly, there was commotion and he took refuge. I pretended to be using the urinal and shouted 'just peeing', and 2 Africans came in and placed. 3-4 year old child on the wash basin and left. A wailing mother came in soon after and managed to 'recover' her abucted child.

7am. Back to reality.

Comments (0)