Once again, I appeared in a war-torn zone; a building that had been heavily-shelled by air raids, with makeshift camps builtt around the aream. Clusters of people were gathering around campfires they have set up with whatever they could find to keep themselves warm.

Atmosphere felt like it was in World War II. I had my company of trusty brothers moving around the area; no signs of enemy troops, but I had conversed with one of them; Chye Ban, who also belonged to my unit in reality. The details of conversation were unclear, but it definitely tells us that the earlier preparations during ICT had came in useful for a time like this.

Our mission was to safeguard this area after an attack by the enemy (not sure which country it was). It was already night time when I was in this scene.

Next scene switched me to a restaurant near Forum the shopping mall, a coffee house just opposite; was it Starbucks? I saw Jean Danker joining us for a coffee session. That scene was like a post-shoot gathering with fellow photographers just after our model shoot. Jean had her usual bright smile, carrying the same cheerful aura as how she sounded on air.

The fellowship was really good - something which doesn't happen often in real life has taken place here; being able to be out with a group of like-minded enthusiasts made me felt happier than I was in my current day job.

By 'the virtue of the law of nature' I had awoken at 6:45am - a truly refreshing slumber!
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)